If you’re looking for an answer to question i.e. How to Upgrade or Get Windows 10 for free after 29 July 2016? We recommend you must check out this article.
When Windows 10 was first released, Microsoft provided all the Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 (with a genuine license or product key) users a chance to upgrade to Windows 10 for free. But this free Windows 10 upgrade program was only available for one year which ends on 29 July 2016.
Now users who want to upgrade to Windows 10 will have to buy the license. Due to this reasons, there are lots of users who’re feeling very bad because they have missed their chance to upgrade to Windows 10 for free.
No doubt, Microsoft has publicly ended Windows 10 free upgrade program, but still they’re giving last chance to get Windows 10 for free if they’re using assistive technologies.
This offer is only available for users who’re using assistive technologies, but the good thing is that anyone can take advantage of this free offer to upgrade to Windows 10 for free from Windows 7 and Windows 8.1.
So if you want Windows 10 right now and are ready to redeem the free upgrade offer, then follow the steps mentioned in the following lines:
Steps on How to Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free after July 29th
1. Visit the Official free upgrade offer webpage dedicated to users who use assistive technologies.
2. On this page, click on Upgrade Now button and download the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistance.
3. Run the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistance. When UAC pop up appear, click Yes to continue.
4. Microsoft Software license term window will appear click on Accept button to continue the upgrade process.
5. Another window will appear, that will start checking the device compatibility.
If your device is compatible with Windows 10, then you will receive a message Congratulations, This PC is Compatible. Click on Next button on the window to continue the process.
6. In next Window, you will see the message “Getting your upgrade ready“. Here system will start to download the Windows 10. The process will take time depending on your internet speed.
In case, you don’t want to upgrade, you can click on Cancel upgrade button which is available at the bottom left side of the window.
7. Once Windows 10 is downloaded, the system will start installing it.
During the process, your computer might reboot two or three times. So don’t worry and keep following the instructions.
At last, you will see the blue screen with the message “Welcome to Windows 10” click Next and keep following the instruction and in few seconds Windows 10 home screen will appear featuring hero wallpaper.
Congratulations! You have successfully upgraded to Windows 10 for free. Why don’t you give a try this and let us know, if you have any query?