If you’re the one not seeing Windows 10 Redstone 2 Insider build 14901? Guess what, you’re not alone! There are lots of Windows Insiders who’re experiencing this problem. Here is a solution to force download it.
After releasing the Anniversary Update of Windows 10, the company has already started working on it upcoming update codenamed Redstone 2, which is due for 2017. To confirm the development process, the company has also released the first Windows 10 Redstone 2 build 14901 for fast ring Windows Insiders.
Lots of users have successfully downloaded and installed this build on their PCs. While there are users who’re not seeing the build 14901. And if you’re reading this article that means you’re one out of them. Why don’t you check out the workaround suggested by ChangeWindows to force download this build?
Force Download Windows 10 Redstone 2 Build 14901
1. Launch the Settings App
2. Click on the Update & security
3. Click on the Windows Insider Program.
4. On the Right Panel, Click on the button labeled as Stop Insider Preview Builds.
5. On the blue color pop over, you need to click on the link which readers Need to stop getting Insider builds completely?
6. Click on Confirm and then Restart Now button.
7. After successful restart, launch Settings App -> Update & security -> Windows Insider Program -> Click on Join the Insider button.
8. After joining the Windows Insider Program. Again Reboot your PC or laptop.
9. Now launch Settings app -> Update & security -> Windows Update -> Check Update
This time, you will definitely see the update with the message “Updates are available. Windows Insider Build 14901”
Why don’t you try this guide? Also, let us know whether this tutorial was helpful? Were you able to get the build after reading this article?