The new Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14353 is available for download. This build is also the part of Windows 10 anniversary update. It comes with important fixes in previous features and includes some important changes in the operating system.
Microsoft has just released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14352 for Windows Insider who have selected to receive insider build in fast rings. It is a new preview version of Anniversary Update (previously known by the code name Redstone ), the first major update for PC and tablet equipped with Windows 10. For the reminder, the Anniversary Update for Windows 10 to the public is set to release before summer, one year after the first public build of Windows 10 released by Microsoft.
Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14352 comes with:
- Cortana is now able to manage Groove Music (English only)
- Update Sticky Notes: now supports the integration of the reminder of Cortana, numbers, and links.
- Enhancements Game full-screen DVR function
- Cortana supports the timer function
- New modes to limited periods for Windows Defender
- Adding the compass on the Windows Ink ruler and other improvements
- Feedback Hub now shows the Microsoft answers
- The File Explorer icon has been revised again
- Time changes in Enterprise Pro version is now possible through product-key.
Download and Install Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14352
Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14352 can be installed on all the computers or laptops that meet the minimum requirement for the installation of the Windows 10. To install:
The update can be installed on all PCs meeting the minimum requirements for the installation of the public release of Windows 10 . To install the versions of insider preview 14352 of Windows 10 intended for Insider you will need:
- Click on the Start button and launch Settings App.
- Here, click on Update and security.
- On the left panel, select Windows Update. Now click on the link labeled as Advance Options on the right panel.
- After that, click on Get Insider build box, and choose Fast out of Fast / Slow.
- Go back and click Check for Updates.
- You will see the message that, Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14352 is available for download.
- Download it and install.
Note: The Insider Preview build for Fast ring Windows Insider are less stable. So we highly recommend not to install on computers use for study and work. In case you want to try the latest build, you can try installing them in a virtual machine or second computer.
After downloading the Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14352 via Windows Update. You can also get install.esd file in Windows 10 and Create Windows 10 ISO from ESD Files then create bootable Windows 10 USB and perform the clean install of Windows 10.
Why don’t you try out other builds of Windows 10 Insider Preview?
Find all the details on the latest update, Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14361, in this article
Find all the details of the previous update, Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14342, in this article
Source: Windows Blog