Microsoft has released the new build of Windows 10 Insider Preview i.e. Build 14367 and users who have chosen to receive updates in the fast ring can download it right now via Windows Update.
As the update is only released for fast ring insiders only and there is no official ISO image of the build 14367 available. Due which I’m not able to share the ISO images with you, but if you want you can create your own.
For that, you need to:
1. Download the official .esd file of Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14367 which is released by Dona Sarkar & W.Z.T. Check find all download links in this tweet shared by via WzorNet.
— WZor (@WZorNET) June 17, 2016
Note: At the moment he has shared only ClientPro Edition x64
2. Download the .esd file of the edition which you want to download.
3. Once you got the .esd file you need to convert it into ISO image using the following tutorial How to Convert Install.esd file to ISO.
4. Once you got the ISO image, simply create the Bootable Windows 10 USB,
5. Perform a Clean install of Windows 10.
I hope you find it useful and sorry for not sharing ISO images of Windows insider preview build 14367