Microsoft has finally unveiled the Windows 10 Anniversary update version 1607 update for Windows PC. The good news is that official ISO images of build 14393 are available for download from Microsoft. In this article, you will find out how to grab it right now.
Windows 10 Anniversary Update (Version 1607) ISO Images
Official ISO images of Windows 10 Anniversary Update (Version 1607) can be taken from Microsoft official site. To download ISO images from there, you need to follow the upcoming steps:
1. The first step is to visit Microsoft’s Official Site
2. On the page, you will see the “Select Edition” option. Under it, you will find drop-down click on it to choose the desired edition and click “Confirm” to continue the process.
3. In next step, you need to “Select the product language” and click on “Confirm” to pursue the process.
4. At last, you will find out two links for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 10 setup file. Click on the desired link and ISO image file will start downloading in the background.
Note: The links will be valid for 24 hours. Once done, you need to follow the same process again to generate the links.
In case, you don’t want to follow the above procedure; then you can also check the following direct links for English ISO images of Windows 10.
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update official ISO image 32-bit
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update official ISO image 64-bit
Once you get the official ISO images for Windows 10 Anniversary update RTM heck out these useful links:
- How to Clean Install Windows 10 from USB Drive or Stick
- How to Create Windows 10 Bootable USB Drive from ISO
If you have any query let us know in the comments.