Microsoft has finally released its Office Online extension for Edge browser and further enriched the list of the extension available for Edge browser.
With the help of Office Online extension users can create PowerPoint, Word documents, OneNote, Excel, or Sway online using the Microsoft Account. With the help of this extension, you can easily and quickly view, edit and create Office files in the Edge browser.
To download and install LastPass Extension on the Edge browser, you must be running Windows 10 Anniversary Update Version 1607. Check out this article to Download and Install Windows 10 Anniversary Update
The Office Online extension let you:
- Create a new document in PowerPoint Online, Excel Online, Word Online, OneNote Online, and Sway.
- Open the document from Computer or OneDrive without no Microsoft Office suite installed.
- Switch to new Microsoft Account and logout from the current account you’re logged in.
- Send feedback to improve the extension.
The permissions that this extension requires:
- Store data on personal explorations in the device.
- See the Web sites you visit.
- Create, edit and rearrange the browser tabs.
- Read and edit everything you send or receive from websites.
- Read and edit the content on the websites that you visit.
Download: Office Online Extension for Edge Browser
It’s nice to see how all the important extensions are available for download before the Extension feature is available to everyone. What other extensions you’re waiting for? Let us know in the comments.
For articles on Microsoft Edge browser, visit Microsoft Edge Browser Section